Glass Animals is coming to a city near you!
The band took to Instagram Friday morning to announce the Deja Vu Tour, hitting 13 cities and 10 dates in North America and 3 in the UK.
The band, originally from Oxford, England, UK, hasn’t made the trip to our side of the pond since the fall of 2017. They rewarded fans’ patience with the surprise announcement on Instagram, only hours before ticket sales began (12 pm CST). The US dates start as early as the end of February, featuring venues the band played on their first North American tour in 2015. They’ll pass through Lincoln Hall, Chicago, on March 3rd.
Check out the full list of tour dates below!
- February 16: Manchester – Gorilla
- February 17: London – Village Underground
- February 25: Washington, DC – U Street Music Hall
- February 28: Cambridge – The Sinclair
- March 1: Toronto – Mod Club
- March 3: Chicago – Lincoln Hall
- March 11: Los Angeles – Troubadour
- March 12: San Francisco – The Independent
- March 15: Portland – Aladdin Theater